Our clinic, located in the Renfrew Victoria Hospital, is currently looking to add a full time audiologist to its team. This position is responsible for audiological testing, dispensing and non-dispensing responsibilities. Theses duties include but are not limited to hearing evaluations, tympanometry, otoscopy, recommending amplification, verifications, daily patient care, sales, marketing awareness, maintaining records & training/mentoring other employees.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Master’s Degree in Audiology and relevant training/certification.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, despite potential hearing issues.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented attitude/behaviour.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and to make decisions based on established policies and procedures.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
2 years +
Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Competitive base salary of $90,000.00 per annum, plus additional compensation programs.
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, and more.
- Full marketing support that promotes availability and quality affordable hearing.
- Career mobility, flexible positions and working hours.
* financial assistance for relocation provided based on individual situation.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation will be provided at all stages of the hiring process, as required by Robillard Hearing Centres’ Accessibility Policies. Applicants must make their needs know in advance.