Hearing Instrument Specialist
We are currently looking to add to our team of hearing instrument specialists at various locations across Ottawa and Eastern Ontario.
Hearing Instrument Specialist diploma
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- Local travel to other Robillard Locations may be required occasionally.
- The ideal candidate has leadership experience and would take on the role of clinic manager.
2 years +
- Moving allowance provided *
- Competitive base salary, plus additional compensation programs
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, and more
- Full marketing support that promotes availability and quality affordable hearing
- Career mobility, flexible positions and working hours
* financial assistance for relocation provided based on individual situations
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Accommodation will be provided at all stages of the hiring process, as required by Robillard Hearing Centres’ Accessibility Policies. Applicants must make their needs know in advance.