Starkey Halo iQ
Halo iQ, Starkey’s latest smartphone compatible hearing aids, have advanced noise reduction technology and precise directional microphones to help make speech sound more natural and easier to hear in today’s complex listening environments.
- Acuity™ Immersion Directionality, designed to restore natural benefits provided by the ear and improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Direct streaming of phone calls from your iPhone to your hearing aids to enable clear and comfortable conversations.
- Geotagged memories that automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your Apple or Android smartphone detects you are in a tagged location. For example, a “home” memory activates when you arrive at home.
- Personalized Control in the TruLink app that lets you make adjustments to SoundSpace and Noise Manager to suit your preferences in different listening environments.
- Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all day long.
- Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- A whole new way to experience music — adjustable via the TruLink app. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended — with pure, refined sound quality.
- Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, adjustable via the TruLink app, to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
If you would like a free demonstration of the Starkey Halo iQ hearing aid, please make an appointment at any of our 11 locations in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario.