Starkey Muse iQ IIC
The Starkey Muse iQ IIC is a premium hearing aid that delivers maximum sound quality in one of the world’s smallest devices. Featuring the latest Acuity Immersion Directionality, the hearing aid is designed to restore the natural directional awareness benefits provided by the ear and ultimately improve speech audibility in challenging listening situations.
Starkey Muse iQ
Muse iQ, Starkey’s newest technology, allows one to be present in a moment or situation that involves a sense of immersion, enabling you to feel connected to the sounds you miss during the moments that matter most.
- Acuity™ Immersion Directionality, designed to restore natural benefits provided by the ear and improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Continuous, stable power throughout your day with rechargeable hearing aids. Avoid the hassle of disposable batteries and have more confidence with long-lasting hearing aid power. (Note: Rechargeable hearing aids are only available in the micro RIC 312t style.)
- Technology that provides consistent wireless performance while streaming cell phones, TV, music and other media with SurfLink® Mobile 2, SurfLink Mini Mobile and other SurfLink accessories.
- Capabilities that speed your transition to hearing aids with gradual adjustments, distortion-free listening in noise, and ultimate clarity for soft sounds.
- Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all-day long.
- Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- A design that allows you to experience music in a whole new way. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended — with pure, refined sound quality.
- Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aids to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
If you would like a free demonstration of the Starkey Muse iQ hearing aid, please make an appointment at any of our 11 locations in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario.