Audibel Hearing Aids
The breakthrough hearing aid that’s made for the iPhone®, and TruLink™, Audibel’s personalized hearing control app.
The new A3iTM from Audibel is a revolutionary hearing aid that works with your iPhone, iPad® and iPod touch®, so FaceTime® and phone calls, music, videos and more stream directly into your hearing aids with pristine sound quality – no background buzzing and whistling.
The Audibel A3iTM features advanced noise reduction and sound compression technology to help differentiate soft speech from loud sounds for a natural-sounding experience. Using the TruLink app on your iPhone, personalize, control, and adjust your hearing aid preferences more easily than ever.
- Advanced noise reduction, designed to hear more comfortably in noisy environments
- Stream your phone calls from your iPhone directly to your hearing aid for clear, hands-free conversation.
- Set different modes with the for favourite environments and have those specific modes activate automatically with the phone’s GPS function
- Feedback-free listening with industry-leading feedback canceller
- Stream music or other media directly from your iPhone to your hearing aid
An easily customizable hearing aid designed specifically for tinnitus relief.
The Audibel A2 Tinnitus is a breakthrough hearing aid designed to be customizable for your unique case of Tinnitus.
The A2 is an in-ear unit that is nearly invisible, and designed for all-day relief from your Tinnitus.
It features quick and intuitive control for easy adjustments on the fly, depending on the environment you’re in.
- Designed to mask or cover up your tinnitus.
- Compatible with tinnitus therapies, like sound masking or tinnitus retraining therapies;
- SoundPoint tool helps you identify and communicate your precise sound preferences to your hearing professional;
- Features Audibel’s patent-pending Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, allowing the wearer to tailor a custom sound stimulus to reduce their tinnitus suffering.
The only 100% custom, invisible, digital and fully programmable hearing aid.
They are completely digital and programmable as well, making them one of the most advanced hearing aids on the market. They feature special technology to eliminate buzzing and whistling, and with Active Noise Control to help focus in on speech while filtering out noise.
They also use the T² Remote Control, allowing you to control your volume and settings from your mobile phone. Active Frequency Control also helps to automatically adjust high or low frequency sounds to an audible level.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Invisbel hearing aids by Audibel:
- Engineered for clear phone conversations
- Enjoy virtually no annoying whistling or buzzing
- Enjoy comfortable, customized fit
- Designed to be removed daily to promote better ear health