COVID-19 ProtocolsLast updated: June 18, 2020
Please take a moment to read below about our safety measures as we strive to keep our staff, clients, and community healthy.
We look forward to seeing you again!
- All Robillard Hearing Centres are open.
- Please schedule an appointment for any hearing-related issues or accessories.
- Hearing tests, screenings and consultations are by appointment only — we will not be accepting walk-ins at this time.
- If you had an appointment that was canceled after our closure in March, we will contact you and offer you a new appointment.
- If you have a pre-existing appointment booked from June 2020 onward, your appointment will not change.
- We strongly encourage patrons to book online or by phone.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Masks are mandatory at this time, if you do not have a mask, one will be made available to you at a small fee.
- Please arrive on time (not early or late) for your appointment.
- Please limit the personal belongings that you bring to the clinic.
- Upon arrival, please wait outside the premises and a Customer Service Representative will open the door for you.
- Chairs are limited in the waiting room for the time being.
- We ask that friends or family do not join you in the clinic for your appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have symptoms such as fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, tiredness, shortness of breath, etc.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front entrance and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Please do not book an appointment within two weeks of traveling out-of-country.
MASKS & DISTANCING
- Please help us maintain two meters of distance between clients in the clinic.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your appointment—you may bring your own or we will provide one at a small fee.
- Our staff members will wear masks and PPE at all times.
- While we have always maintained high standards of sanitation, we will further sanitize all stations and chairs between each client.
- Our staff will wash their hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Food and beverages will not be provided in the clinic.
- Please do not bring food or beverages into the clinic with you.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please make any purchases and payments promptly after your appointment.
- Payment for services can be made via debit/credit card.
- Please exit the clinic as soon as you have paid, allowing the next client to enter with safe distance.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Information and guidance about pandemic-related policies and procedures for all industries is changing frequently.
This information, our policies and procedures may change at any time. We will do our best to inform our staff and clients of any changes in-person, via or website, social media, and email list.