Free 1 Month Hearing Aid Trial
Test the latest technology free for 1 month!
Also, book before May 31 and when you Buy One Get One ½ Off
May is Speech and Hearing Awareness Month, and to celebrate, our professionals are ready to help you start your journey towards better hearing by offering a Free 1 Month Trial on a variety of Premium Hearing Aids. Schedule an appointment at any of our 12 locations before May 31, and test the latest hearing aids in your everyday life to hear the difference.
Book Your Free 1 Month Trial!
Finding a hearing solution can be very confusing. There are many different brands, styles and functions to choose from. For this reason, we believe the best option is to try a hearing solution first hand, and actually “hear” how it sounds.
For the month of May, we’re offering a free month-long trial where you can test out the latest technologies and hear which one works best for you.
Call us today at 1-800-267-1571 or register online to plan your free trial.
Hearing Aid BOGO Sale!
To celebrate Speech & Hearing Awareness Month, we are offering a Buy One Get One ½ Off Sale on select Premium Hearing Aids!
Book your appointment before May 31, 2021 and when you buy one hearing aid, you get the second one ½ Off! *
- Delivers 30% more sound to the brain**
- Increases speech understanding by 15%**
- Reduces listening effort so that you remember more of what is being said
*Available on select models.
**Compared to Oticon Opn S™, Santurette, et al. 2020. Oticon More clinical evidence. Oticon Whitepaper.
More Connections | More Conversations | More Life
Staying connected to family and friends is more important than ever. With Oticon More, you also get a wide
range of connectivity options for a high-quality listening experience in everyday situations so you can go through
your day with more confidence and convenience.
Next Level Of Hearing Health
Oticon More with BrainHearing technology takes hearing healthcare to a new level. It’s the world’s first hearing aid with a Deep Neural Network (DNN) embedded on the chip.
- The DNN in Oticon More is trained with 12 million sounds from real-life to recognize virtually all types of sounds to support your brain.
- Oticon More works more like how your brain works because it learned through experience.
- As a result, you get better speech understanding with less effort and the ability to remember more, even in noisy environments.
Book Now & Take Advantage Of Our
Buy One Get One ½ Off + 1 Month Free Trial!