Robillard Hearing Centre was intrigued when AUDIBEL released the Invisibel 2 iic. This hearing solution is the world’s first custom-fit Invisible-in-the-Canal hearing aids. The devices fit deep in your ear canal where no one can see them. These devices provide a variety of benefits using the unique embedded design that decreased the size of the instrument by 40% while significantly increasing the power of the hearing aid.
In the fall of 2015, Robillard Hearing Centres conducted a study on the new iic’s. The qualifying candidates were a collection of existing hearing aid wearers and those who were new to amplification.
The Candidates that participated in the 60 day trial were asked to rate the device on the following:
- Overall hearing confidence improvement
- Improvement compared to previous pair
- Overall improvement after 60 days
Overall Hearing Confidence Improvement
- 12 % of respondents found the improvement Worse
- 3% of respondents found No difference
- 12% of respondents found the improvement Slightly better
- 23% of the respondents found the improvement Much better
- 50% of the respondents found the improvement Significantly better
Improvement compared to previous pair of hearing aids
- 10% of respondents confirmed the improvement was Worse
- 15% of respondents confirmed the improvement was No difference
- 45% of the respondents confirmed the improvement was Much better
- 30 % of the respondents confirmed the improvement was Significantly better
Overall performance after 60 days
- 9% of respondents expressed improvement Hardly ever
- 12% of respondents expressed improvement Half of the time
- 26% of respondents expressed improvement Most of the time
- 53% of the respondents expressed improvement Almost always
The Invisibel 2 iic by Audibel has been a welcomed Save & Exit hearing solution across all Robillard offices. The vast majority of hearing aid wearers were able to rate this new product as a positive hearing solution. Audibel was able to deliver on their promise of a small, powerful instrument that helped reduce listening fatigue with speech enhancements and feedback control.
The Invisbel Hearing aid from Audibel is the world’s leading Invisible-in-the-Canal Hearing Aid. These hearing aids are custom-fit to the dimensions of your ear canal, sitting out-of-sight as you go through your day-to-day life. They are the smallest, most discreet hearing aid made by Audibel, and most popular IIC hearing aid on the market.
- Active Noise Control, to reduce hearing speech in noise.
- Technology that replicates high-frequency sounds into lower frequencies, making them easier to hear.
- Sound compression technology, for more enhanced and natural sound quality.
- Whistle free feedback cancellation.
- The first, and still the best, completely invisible-in-the-canal hearing aid.