Oticon Opn - In the Ear Hearing AidsThese Oticon Opn™ hearing aids hide in your ears and are custom-made to fit you precisely. Even the smallest, invisible* models offer excellent sound quality without compromise, giving you constant access to 360-degree sound.
*Doran and Dudek 2018, Oticon Tech paper
Would you prefer tiny and invisible hearing aids or ones that are very easy-to-handle? And is connectivity important? Oticon has an in-the-ear hearing aid to meet your needs.
- So small they’re invisible*
The invisible Oticon Opn model hides in your ear where people can’t see it – yet it’s very easy to remove.
* Invisible in the ear for 8 out of 10 people
- Natural, 360° sound
- You hear the sounds all around you just like most people can, so you can choose what to focus on, intuitively.
- Helps your brain to hear
- Hearing loss makes the brain work harder, so Oticon Opn is designed to support the way your brain naturally makes sense of sound.
- Follow conversations in noisy places
With Oticon Opn hearing aids, you can understand speech more easily when you’re in a noisy environment like a restaurant.*
* Le Goff and Beck 2017, Oticon Whitepaper
Play tinnitus relief sounds
- Tinnitus SoundSupport™ technology gives you customizable sounds such as white noise, which help relieve your symptoms.
- Connect to your phone and devices
- You can use most models of Oticon Opn hearing aids to function as a high-quality headset for making hands-free phone calls, listening to stereo music, connecting to TVs, and more.
Which type of in-the-ear hearing aid is best for you?
Each model offers a different mix of style and functionality.
Invisible-In-the-Canal (IIC) hearing aids
The smallest hearing aids are so tiny they sit inside the ear canal where people can’t see them.
Completely-In-the-Canal (CIC) hearing aids
These very discreet hearing aids sit completely inside the ear canal and are hard to see – though not entirely hidden. They have an optional control button.
In-The-Canal (ITC) hearing aids
These sit in the ear canal. A small faceplate is visible in the lower part of the ear. This allows wireless connection to smartphones and devices.
Half Shell (ITE HS) hearing aids
These in-the-ear hearing instruments fill up more of the visible part of the ear. They are easy to use, fully featured, and offer wireless connectivity.
Full Shell (ITE FS) hearing aids
For people who prioritize an instrument that is extra easy to handle, control, and adjust. These in-the-ear hearing aids are fully featured and offer wireless connectivity.