Our best sounding and best performing hearing aid ever
Livio AI and Livio hearing aids introduce our most sophisticated and intelligent technology – we call it Hearing RealityTM. With three times more digital signal processing, the industry’s only multi-core twin compressor and our radio system, the ThriveTM platform has been engineered to handle even the most complex situations. These technologies, combined, result in patients enjoying listening comfort at all levels.
The first-ever hearing aids to include embedded sensors and artificial intelligence
Livio AI is a revolutionary, multi-purpose device that redefines what a hearing aid can do. Along with superior sound quality, Livio AI opens new gateways to better health and the world of information.
The Livio™ AI is a revolutionary, multi-purpose hearing aid designed to deliver:
- Superior sound quality and clarity to hear comfortably in any environment
- The ability to set body and brain health goals with the new Thrive™ Hearing app
- Streaming of phone calls, music and messages from your smartphone directly to your hearing aids
- Convenient adjustments to your hearing aids without an office visit
- Rechargeable option is now available!
Enhancing the patient experience
Livio AI hearing aids introduce our most sophisticated and intelligent technology that better replicates natural hearing to provide superior sound quality.
We call it Hearing Reality™ and it works by helping patients manage the layers of sound using real-world signals and mimicking the natural process for reducing unwanted sounds and augmenting wanted ones to help make hearing effortless.
- With Hearing Reality™ technology, Livio AI is effective in the noisiest settings, comfortable in loud settings and quiet in quiet settings.
- Geotagged memories that switch modes automatically when smartphone GPS detects patient is in a tagged location.
- The ability to make adjustments for different listening environments via the Thrive™ app.
- The first hearing aid ever that enables users to easily track body and brain health activities.
- The easy-to-use Thrive Hearing app for setting daily goals and monitoring progress via a smartphone.
- New technology provides consistent wireless performance through the patient’s smartphone or wireless accessories while streaming cell phones, TV, music and other media.
- Remote programming so you can make adjustments for your patients without an office visit.
- Allows your patients to understand speakers of other languages via an easy-to-use tool within the Thrive app.
Book A Demonstration
If you would like a free demonstration of the Starkey Livio Ai hearing aid, please make an appointment at any of our 11 locations in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario.
Stress-Free Financing Program
Take advantage of our stress-free financing program that offers no interest and no payments for a year.