Starkey Hearing Aids: Featured Models
[bs_citem title=”Muse – NEW in 2016!” id=”citem_de1c-abc1″ parent=”collapse_395b-96a7″]
Hearing aid users face a long list of annoying problems with their listening devices. Some of them include:
- Exposure to moisture and/or ear wax can cause the hearing aid to malfunction and deteriorate listening
- Low battery life can leave you helpless at a time when you need to listen most carefully
- Frequent need for volume adjustments; like when you’re stepping out of the car and entering a noisy mall
- Inability to enjoy music to the fullest; you miss the finer note and deep acoustics of music
- Difficulty in taking phone calls, inability to maintain an active lifestyle, and a jarring feedback sound whenever the hearing aid gets rubbed against something
Starkey’s next-generation hearing aid “Muse” takes care of these problems and improves quality of life by providing a natural and personalized hearing experience.
[bs_citem title=”Soundlens 2″ id=”citem_1441-e4f2″ parent=”collapse_395b-96a7″ default=”true”]
The Starkey Soundlens 2 is the evolution of the Soundlens hearing aid, the first and most popular Invisible in the Canal (IIC) hearing aid on the market. The Soundlens 2 features the latest digital advancements and technologies. It’s the smallest, most advanced hearing aid made by Starkey and features a wide range of features designed for noise reduction and speech recognition.
- Voice IQ2: Leading noise reduction feature; works in tandem with inVision Directionality to reduce listening effort and cognitive fatigue.
- Sound Enhancements: Updated signal processing architecture to enhance sound quality.
- Purewave Feedback Eliminator3: Offers feedback-free and comfortable listening no matter what they’re doing.
- Acoustic Scene Analyzer: industry-leading directional system is designed to perform best in highly complex backgrounds of noise.
- Hydrashield 2: Nanocoating that, combined with SoundLens 2’s unibody construction and smart component placement, makes the hearing aids durable than ever before.
[bs_citem title=”Z Series” id=”citem_7225-873f” parent=”collapse_395b-96a7″]
Starkey’s Z Series line of hearing aids is the next generation of hearing technology, with a wide range of features provided by the new 900sync™ Technology. Available in a wide variety of styles.
- Ideal for noisy environments such as restaurants or gatherings.
- Distortion-free technology for listening comfort in loud environments
- Ultimate clarity for soft sounds
- Best-in-class feedback cancellation for feedback-free listening all day long
- HydraShield®2 moisture protection system to ensure dependability
- State-of-the-art wireless streaming using the SurfLink® Mobile 2 and SurfLink accessories.
[bs_citem title=”Halo” id=”citem_de1c-af6a” parent=”collapse_395b-96a7″]
Halo combines Starkey’s superior hearing technology with Apple’s iOS to deliver a solution that makes every aspect of life better – from conversations to phone calls to listening to music.
It’s the made-for-iPhone hearing aid that fits your modern lifestyle.
- Stream calls from your iPhone directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology
- Use your iPhone remotely to control your hearing aids
- Deliver clear sound with listening clarity
- Help you hear comfortably in noise
- Eliminate buzzing and whistling
- Stream FaceTime®, music and more directly to your hearing aid
[featured_accessory title=”SurfLink Remote” image=”/wp-content/uploads/StarkeySurflinkIntermediate.jpg”]The Surflink Remote allows you to easily control a number of different settings on your hearing wirelss hearing aids: volume, memory, mute, and return to your home setting with the push of a button. Pictured: Intermediate Remote.[/featured_accessory]