Restore Your HearingEnjoy speech understanding on par with normal hearing Call Us NowBook a free demo today
Restore Your Hearing!Enjoy speech understanding on par with normal hearing Call Us NowBook a free demo
At Robillard Hearing Centres, we customize your sound experience by measuring the response of your hearing aid at your eardrum and by making calculations specific to the unique acoustics of your ear canals. This allows us to customize the sound quality specifically to your ears.
Why Choose Us?
- We have the latest hearing aid technology on the market that you can try risk free for 60 days.
- Full service Hearing Clinic. From hearing assessments, consultation, dispensing of hearing instruments, and repairs.
- Avid proponents of Integrated Real Ear Measurement (REM) Speech Mapping techniques.
- Our service guarantee ensures that all required servicing and repairs span the life of the product.
- Stress-free financing program that offers no interest and no payments for a year.
- 11 convenient locations in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario.
Featured Hearing Aids | Speech Understanding On Par With Normal Hearing
Oticon Opn S™ | Speech understanding on par with normal hearing
A 360° Sound Experience
Groundbreaking technology lets you experience the benefits of a hearing aid that opens up your world. Previously, most hearing aids coped with noisy environments by focusing on one speaker – typically the one in front of you. Now, the technology in Oticon Opn S gives you access to the relevant sounds around you, including speech, and puts you in charge of which sounds you want to focus on.
Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Designed to integrate into your life; you plug them in at night and wake up to full power for the day. In fact, they take just three hours to fully charge, so they’re ready long before the morning comes. If you forget to charge, a quick 30 minutes of charging will provide another six hours of use.
No more whistling sounds
Feedback is an annoying whistle or static noise that occurs when sound from your hearing aids escapes and is re-amplified by the hearing aid. It usually happens when something comes close to your hearing aid, like when you hug someone or put your phone to your ear. It’s a problem that has been difficult to address – until now.
Breakthrough technology in Oticon Opn S stops feedback even before it occurs. Now you can give someone you love a tight hug, without worrying about whistling sounds from your hearing aids*.
* For prescribed fittings, according to best practice
Livio AI™ | Featuring Integrated Sensors & Artificial Intelligence
Enhancing the patient experience
- With Hearing Reality™ technology, Livio AI is effective in the noisiest settings, comfortable in loud settings and quiet in quiet settings.
- Geotagged memories that switch modes automatically when smartphone GPS detects patient is in a tagged location.
- The ability to make adjustments for different listening environments via the Thrive™ app.
- The first hearing aid ever that enables users to easily track body and brain health activities.
- The easy-to-use Thrive Hearing app for setting daily goals and monitoring progress via a smartphone.
- New technology provides consistent wireless performance through the patient’s smartphone or wireless accessories while streaming cell phones, TV, music and other media.
- Remote programming so you can make adjustments for your patients without an office visit.
- Allows your patients to understand speakers of other languages via an easy-to-use tool within the Thrive app.
Best Sounding & Best Performing Hearing Aid Ever
Livio AI hearing aids have most sophisticated and intelligent technology – we call it Hearing RealityTM. With three times more digital signal processing, the industry’s only multi-core twin compressor and our radio system, the ThriveTM platform has been engineered to handle even the most complex situations. These technologies, combined, result in patients enjoying listening comfort at all levels.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Schedule an appointment to demo the latest hearing aid technology on the market.