Starkey Halo iQ
- Acuity™ Immersion Directionality, designed to restore natural benefits provided by the ear and improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Direct streaming of phone calls from your iPhone to your hearing aids to enable clear and comfortable conversations.
- Geotagged memories that automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your Apple or Android smartphone detects you are in a tagged location. For example, a “home” memory activates when you arrive at home.
- Personalized Control in the TruLink app that lets you make adjustments to SoundSpace and Noise Manager to suit your preferences in different listening environments.
- Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all day long.
- Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- A whole new way to experience music — adjustable via the TruLink app. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended — with pure, refined sound quality.
- Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, adjustable via the TruLink app, to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
If you would like a free demonstration of the Starkey Halo iQ hearing aid, please make an appointment at any of our 11 locations in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario.